So much to do and so little time left
Only 53 days till we set off ...
...and until now we've been doing the fun stuff; planning routes, arranging to meet family and friends and choosing accommodation (we finally have some where for New Year in Sydney! phew).
Only now, are finally doing the important bits; visa's, vaccinations and sorting the house out. However we have been slightly distracted with our fence blowing down, the new one is looking lovely though.
So what do we need to do:
- Russian Visa - Tick
- Vietnam Visa - Still to early for this you can only apply 6 months in advance
- Vaccinations - Nearly Tick I have just had, Hepatitis A, Typhoid, Tetanus, Diphtheria & Polio, just 3 injections to go for Hepatitis B and Nick is booking the ones he needs today, luckily his job means he has most of these.
(Note to anyone looking into these, make sure you do your research but it can get quiet scary when you start reading about all the diseases you can get out there)
- Tenancy Agreement - Another nearly Tick, Downloaded the word doc from Hugie, thank you
- Packing up our house - Started, kinda, well one room is done.
- Packing our rucksacks - Umm! thinking about it
- Leaving do - Friends are planning for the 7 June
... only 27 days left now
Getting close to ticking most things off the list now;
- Tenancy Agreement - all signed and posted to the mortgage company
- Packing - only two rooms left to pack, we're still thinking about the backpacks
- Visa's - just waiting for our Vietnam visa's and passports to come back
- Vaccinations - last jab tomorrow!
We'll update you soon...